Building community in God’s love and serving as the Body of Christ within and beyond our congregation through worship, education, outreach and mutual support.
Upholding Jesus’ commandments to love God and love one another.
- We are a community church located in Rehoboth, Massachusetts.
- We are an autonomous congregation in covenant with the United Church of Christ.
- We are a member of the Old Colony Association of the Southern New England Conference of the United Church of Christ.
- We recognize the two sacraments instituted by Jesus in scripture - baptism and communion.
- We are rooted in scripture. We believe that the Bible is a living and active book, meant to be read, preached, questioned and talked about.
- The Rehoboth Congregational Church is governed by its members. Matters pertaining to church finances, properties, governance structure, membership and pastoral leadership are decided by the members of the church.
- We are subject to federal and state laws pertaining to not for profit organizations and employers.